HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR STYLE
AND DECORATE WITH CONFIDENCE
When your home is decorated in a style that is comfortable, personal and attractive, you are inspired by your surroundings and can’t help but invite friends, neighbors and family over.
This, after all, is what a house is all about; it is a place to gather, to feel warm and comfortable, to share joys and burdens and everyday moments. We want our homes to reflect our personalities and feel put-together to create a lovely space to do life in.
The desire for a pretty home is in us, but what if the skills to make it happen are not?!
SIMPLIFIED DECORATING was created to help make your home into a place you love to be.
I’ve packed all my decorating knowledge, tips and ideas, resources and processes into a move-at-your-own pace online class.
In this online class you will:
- * Discover your personal style so you feel confident making design decisions.
- * Avoid common decorating mistakes for frustration free decorating.
- * Have a clear decorating direction so you know what fits and what doesn’t.
- * Create a design board for any room so you can share your vision with others.
- * Incorporate your style into your home so it becomes a unique reflection of your taste.
- * Save money by not spending it on the wrong things.
- * Get a cohesive and comfortable home that makes you happy without breaking the bank.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
* worksheets for discovering your style
* seven elements that are essential for every room
* step by step guide for how to decorate any room
* practical tips for where to save and where to spend
* the best home decorating sources
* 5 common decorating mistakes and how to avoid them
* how to create a design board
* three things you can (and should!) do today
The class and all its content takes place online in a password protected classroom. Go at your own pace, moving from section to section as quickly or slowly as needed.
You will have unlimited access to the class so you can always refer back to it as needed.
All questions can be asked in the comment section of each topic. This will act as our forum and helpful troubleshooting for all students.
What Students Are Saying
“I LOVE LOVE LOVE your simplified decorating class and have had so many aha moments with your approach to decorating. I now see clearly my design style and my approach to shopping for things for my home has been more focused which is awesome for my husband. ?” – Natalie G.
“Thank you so much! You do a great job of breaking down the steps and making it easy to understand! Now I am motivated to finish my art studio, living room and dining room!” – Melinda B.
*If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with the class, let us know within 30 days and we’re happy to refund your tuition. Simply email us at hello [at] jonesdesigncompany.com.